(1) Take out the pipe plug of the water outlet on the ground, and after checking that there is no debris in the pipe, clean the surrounding area of the nozzle.
(2) Align the outlet of the toilet with the outlet of the sewer, level it and align it, draw a mark on the hole of the toilet bolt, and remove the toilet.
(3) Make a hole with a diameter of 20 mm and a depth of 60 mm at the mark, insert a bolt with a diameter of 10 mm into the hole, twist it with cement, and place the toilet eye on the bolt to match the mark. move away. Put putty around the toilet outlet and the drain pipe, and then align the four bolt holes of the toilet with the bolts, level and align, cover the bolts with rubber pads, screw on the nuts, and tighten them to a moderate degree of tightness.
(4) Aim at the center of the rear end of the toilet, draw a vertical line, and draw a horizontal line at a height of 800 mm from the ground. According to the positions of the two side holes on the back of the water tank, draw a mark on the horizontal line, and punch a diameter of 30 mm and a depth of 70 mm at the printed hole. mm holes. Insert a bolt with a diameter of 10 mm and a length of 100 mm into the hole and twist it with cement. Hang the back tank on the bolt, level it and align it, especially align it with the center of the toilet, put a rubber pad on the bolt, screw on the nut, and screw it to a moderate degree of tightness.
(5) When installing the sewer elbow of the back water tank, first remove the nuts of the water outlet of the back water tank and the water inlet of the toilet, put them back to back on the sewer elbow, and put the rubber pads on the sewer pipes respectively. Insert the upper end of the water elbow into the water inlet of the back tank, and insert the lower end into the toilet water inlet, then push the rubber pad to the water outlet, screw the nut, align the water elbow, and use pliers to tighten it to a moderate degree of tightness. .
(6) When using the eight-character door to connect the water supply, first measure the size of the float door of the water tank from the opening of the water supply pipe, match the short joints, install the eight-character door, and go up into the opening of the water supply pipe. Break the copper pipe or plastic pipe, then put the float door and the splay door nut back to back on the copper pipe or plastic pipe, wrap the oil asbestos rope or lead oil twine at both ends of the pipe, and insert them into the inlet and outlet of the float door and the splay door respectively. , tighten the nut.